Re: st: IV-oprobit using the cmp command

From   Benjamin Volland <>
Subject   Re: st: IV-oprobit using the cmp command
Date   Thu, 05 Apr 2012 16:53:38 +0200

Hello Peter,

David Roodman, the author of -cmp- (user-written), provides an extensive discussion of this command (including statistics and instructions), available as working paper on the website of the Center for Global Development:

Best, Ben