Re: st: Re:Grouping data/Probability Transition Matrix

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Re:Grouping data/Probability Transition Matrix
Date   Thu, 5 Apr 2012 14:15:06 +0100

Two minor points:

1. Excising the previous exchange excises context for many readers who
might be interested in this.

2. I stress again that "categorical dummy" is widely considered a
misuse of terms when it refers to a nominal variable with more than 2