st: graph with bars inverted for values<1

From   Shehzad Ali <drshehzad_ali@yahoo.com>
To   Stata List <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: graph with bars inverted for values<1
Date   Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:17:28 +0100 (BST)

Hi Listers,

I have the following bar graph with confidence intervals:

twoway (bar coefficient xvar) (rcap lowerCI upperCI xvar)

I was wondering if its possible:

1. To make a bar graphwith erected bars for values>1 and inverted bars for values <1 with horizontal line at 1. I have odds ratios that I want to represent in this manner.

2. Also, is it possible to add values on top of the bar for the erected bars and just below the inverted bars?

Thanks
Shehzad