Re: st: Discrete time with shared frailty

Subject   Re: st: Discrete time with shared frailty
Date   Wed, 4 Apr 2012 17:55:47 -0400

A "search, all" for "frailty discrete" turns up: -hshaz- , -pgmhaz-, and -pgmhaz8-, all by Stephen Jenkins, all at SSC. If you look at the "See also" section of the -help- for -cloglog-, you will be directed to -xtcloglog- and, from there, to -xtgee-; both fit population-averaged and random effects cloglog models. Another possibility is -gllamm- (from SSC), which can fit multi-level cloglog models.

Steve
sjsamuels@gmail.com