st: Selecting particular observations

From   Rituparna Basu <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Selecting particular observations
Date   Wed, 4 Apr 2012 20:26:41 +0000

Dear STATAList,

I have an unbalanced panel data and I would like to select people entering the panel in the year 2005 only. I know it sounds simple but I am not able to select them. Could you please advise?

Many thanks in advance for your time!