st: source code of mo files in ssc or sj packages

From   László Sándor <>
Subject   st: source code of mo files in ssc or sj packages
Date   Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:05:55 -0400

And hi again,

I hope this is useful more generally than my specific problem currently.

I need to work with quantile IV models, and I trust the work of Do Won
Kwak on this, which seems to be imminent in Stata Journal:

However, the package circulated has the readable ado file but the
compiled mo files. Is there a repository for the source of these (at
least after it gets onto sj)?

Of course, I contacted Do Won about this, but he must be busy, he has
not got back to me yet.

I would need the original source to be able to copy it to a system and
compile over there. I cannot upload files.