Re: st: too many values for -tabulate twoway, summarize-, but not -tabulate twoway-

From   László Sándor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: too many values for -tabulate twoway, summarize-, but not -tabulate twoway-
Date   Wed, 4 Apr 2012 13:51:51 -0400

Oh, thanks, Eric!

Shame I missed this in -limits-.

That said, now I only wonder if these limits changed from Stata 11. In
that environment I think we still could use a hack (mentioned in
earlier postings), with more unique values than this.

But I am just rambling here uselessly, I'll check it myself instead.

Thanks again,

Laszlo