st: CUSUM6

From   Nat Tharnpanich <nt289@cam.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: CUSUM6
Date   04 Apr 2012 15:02:26 +0100

Hi all,
I would like to plot cumulative sum and cumulative sum of square of recursive residuals using the command CUSUM6. However, it turns out that the command only provides the plot of the CUSUM Square. How can I get the plot of the CUSUM? Thanks so much.
--
Nat Tharnpanich
Downing College and Department of Land Economy