st: deleting variables based on a certain condition

From   Abhimanyu Arora <>
Subject   st: deleting variables based on a certain condition
Date   Tue, 3 Apr 2012 19:32:05 +0200

Dear statalist and Nick

I have certain variables the names of which are in capitals. I would
like to delete them altogether.

Basically I am looking for a something in addition to what SSC's
findname by Nick Cox does. Perhaps Nick has a newer version or somehow
this one can suffice?

. which findname
*! 1.0.1 NJC 28 April 2010
*! 1.0.0 NJC 30 March 2010