Re: st: nestreg

From   Richard Williams <>
To, "" <>
Subject   Re: st: nestreg
Date   Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:57:51 -0500

At 08:35 AM 4/3/2012, Airey, David C wrote:

I noticed nestreg still uses the xi prefix. It would be nice if it supported factor variables.

I agree. I made the same request a while back but got the impression it wasn't a high priority. You wouldn't think it would be that hard (especially since xi can do it) but maybe there are some added complications with factor variables.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu