st: test for equality of coeff. across models with different samples

From   Bettina Lamla <Lamla@mea.mpisoc.mpg.de>
Subject   st: test for equality of coeff. across models with different samples
Date   Tue, 3 Apr 2012 09:56:38 +0000

Dear all,

I estimate two models and want to test for equality of coefficients across the equations. At the same time the samples I use differ across models (one is a subsample of the other) .
More specifically I estimate:
Logit dep.var independent vars
Logit dep.var independents vars, fe

I want to know whether coefficientlist_eq.1=coefficientlist_eq.2 foreach independent variable.
Is test the appropriate command here?

Thanks,

Bettina