Re: st: dprobit - Interpretation of coefficients

Subject   Re: st: dprobit - Interpretation of coefficients
Date   Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:23:20 +0200

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Benjamin Niug wrote:
> I have a question regarding the interpretation of the coefficients
> which you get when using Stata's -dprobit- command (especially on
> continuous regressors).

-dprobit- is old, it has been superseded by -mfx-, which in turn has
been superseded by -margins-. It is still there because StataCorp does
not want to break old .do files from long time users, but if you are
writing new code you should use the newer commands.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie