Re: st: filtered display or scalars?

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: filtered display or scalars?
Date   Tue, 3 Apr 2012 09:33:28 +0100

As far as I know, you can't wildcard anything but variable names.

My only suggestion is that you keep track of what scalars you create
and then use Stata to produce a list of those names. If you knew that
you had scalars foo1-foo42 you could go

forval i = 1/42 {
    local names `names' foo`i'
scalar li `names'