Re: st: Re: Normality and Granger Causality in Panel Data

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Normality and Granger Causality in Panel Data
Date   Mon, 2 Apr 2012 20:21:11 +0100

No special insights; I have never worked with these models.

I replied to you originally because I know a bit about tests for
normality, meaning tests of marginal distributions.

I still think a normal probability plot beats all tests into the ground.