Re: st: Re: Normality and Granger Causality in Panel Data

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Normality and Granger Causality in Panel Data
Date   Mon, 2 Apr 2012 20:07:45 +0100

DD is quite correct and I am happy to acknowledge that. But his email
showed up in my inbox as coming from him, not Statalist.

I will speak for myself -- but I also I guess for most of the more
active people on the list -- in saying thanks, but I don't need or
want two copies of the same reply if I post to Statalist.