Re: st: Cluster Robust Bootstrapped SE for bsqreg

From   Abekah Nkrumah <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Cluster Robust Bootstrapped SE for bsqreg
Date   Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:54:41 +0100

Hi Jorge,

Thank you very much for the response. I have gone through the code but
not too clear with how it works. Please will it be possible to use the
native stata data "auto" to demonstrate it for me? Thanks very much

Regards

Gordon