Re: st: Cluster Robust Bootstrapped SE for bsqreg

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <perez.jorge@ur.edu.co>
Subject   Re: st: Cluster Robust Bootstrapped SE for bsqreg
Date   Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:21:28 -0400

See this post:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-11/msg01052.html

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez