Re: st: Binary Choice Model and fixed effects - interpreting the interaction effects?

From   Benjamin Niug <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Binary Choice Model and fixed effects - interpreting the interaction effects?
Date   Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:18:30 +0200

@Maarten. Thanks again.