Re: st: Re: Command for wrong version of stata

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Command for wrong version of stata
Date   Mon, 02 Apr 2012 10:30:40 +0100

The Stata 10 version of -parmest- can be accessed by typing, in Stata,

net from http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/r.newson/stata10

and selecting and downloading -parmest- and/or any of my other Stata Version 10 commands. -parmest- is available in Stata Versions 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics