Re: st: Re: Command for wrong version of stata

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Command for wrong version of stata
Date   Sun, 1 Apr 2012 15:53:20 +0100

There is a specific solution here for the specific problem, namely
find an old-enough version of -parmby-.

The general problem is addressed in an FAQ:

I have a certain version of Stata and have come across a user-written
program that is apparently written for a later version of Stata. What
are my options?