st: Command for wrong version of stata?

From   Noel Addy <>
Subject   st: Command for wrong version of stata?
Date   Sat, 31 Mar 2012 18:09:40 -0500

I'm changing laptops, so I'm moving all of my programs over, including
Stata v10.1.

Running my programs on the new computer, I find that I need all the
add-ins that I've accumulated over time.  There's no problem for most
of them.  However, running a program after updating Stata for the
'parmby' command, I got this response: this is version 10.1 of Stata;
it cannot run version 11.0 programs. You can purchase the latest
version of Stata by visiting

The command in the program still runs on my old computer.  How do I
put the v10.1 parmby command in my new computer?

Thanks in advance!
Noel Addy