Re: st: reshaping with multiple identifiers

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: reshaping with multiple identifiers
Date   Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:35:46 +0100

You asked the same question yesterday and there were no answers. When
that happens it is best to assume that the original question was not
clear enough. Actually this version is even less informative than
yesterday's!

In this case, I see only that you want to -reshape- and that your
attempts to do that don't satisfy. But you don't explain what most of
these variables are. I can guess at -hhid- and -year-. Perhaps -mo-
means "month". Why should have to guess?

Nor do you show us the structure you want. What would a typical
observation look like in the ideal structure?

Nick