st: gpscore for multiple treatments

From   ming li <limingnancy.pku@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: gpscore for multiple treatments
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2012 22:04:18 +0800

Dear statalist members,

I'm trying to use generalized propensity score with multiple
treatments. But it seems that the command gpscore can only be applied
to the one-treatment case. What if I have two or more treatments? Do
you have any suggestions how can I do this in Stata?

Many thanks for your consideration!

Ming Li