Re: st: Understanding how to use biprobit to control for endogenous dummy

Subject   Re: st: Understanding how to use biprobit to control for endogenous dummy
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:51:10 -0400

Kevin Infante <[email protected]>:
See
http://stata.com/meeting/chicago11/materials/chi11_nichols.pdf
and always estimate the linear model too,
with e.g. -ivreg2- on SSC,
to get a sense of instrument strength etc.
The linear model is much easier to interpret, most of the time.