Re: st: Drop if beyond certain percentile

From   Susan Olivia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Drop if beyond certain percentile
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:41:47 +1100

Hi Sandy,

This can be easily done using either the 'pctile' or 'xtile' syntax.
You need to create your variable first using those syntax, then just
keep relevant observations for your analysis.

Hope this helps,

Susan