[no subject]

If anyone could help explain to me relatively simply how to interpret
the biprobit output, whether I need additional restrictions and why,
and just some of the basic theory behind what I am trying to do, I
would much appreciate it. Also if anyone has any references or sources
that would help me learn about what I'm doing, that would be very
useful. My faculty adviser and the resident Stata expert were both not
able to help me much as both were unfamiliar with the theory and stata
command. Thank you for all your help!

Best,
Kevin Infante