Re: st: RE: Extending axis when using -catplot-

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Extending axis when using -catplot-
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2012 00:31:09 +0100

-catplot- by default calls -graph hbar- and the response axis is the
y-axis, regardless of the fact that it is horizontal.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Lucie Vlach
<> wrote:
> I think I made this work with:    ylabel(0(10)50, labsize(small))
> I hope that is correct, at least it looks ok to me so far.

Lucie Vlach