Re: st: fixed effects glm - fractional dependent variable

From   Anders Alexandersson <>
Subject   Re: st: fixed effects glm - fractional dependent variable
Date   Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:47:24 -0400

I do not have an answer to your question but -glm- ignores that you
have panel data.
For example, see

Anders Alexandersson