st: Plotting the empirical CIF curve

From   Adam Olszewski <>
Subject   st: Plotting the empirical CIF curve
Date   Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:39:42 -0400

I have a question regarding the competing risk survival analysis
implemtnation in Stata. I was wondering if anyone has experience with
these issues, though I understand that R is more commonly used for
I would like to do CR analysis on a (propensity score) weighted
sample, but even the R packages do not allow probability weights for
Gray test. The -stpepemori- command also does not seem to allow
include pweights specifically, although it interacts with the -stset-
information. Or does it? Anybody has experience with performing Gray
test on a weighted sample? Or would there be a theoretical concern
doing this?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Adam Olszewski