Re: st: Mlogit with fixed effects

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Mlogit with fixed effects
Date   Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:02:13 -0500

At 09:27 AM 3/29/2012, Vanessa R. Wight wrote:

I am trying to run a mlogit with fixed effects.

Can I run:

xtlogit depvar indepvar, fe i(pid)

if my dependent variable is multinomial with 5 values?

Is there a STATA command for running a multinomial with fixed effects?

I appreciate any help and guidance. Thanks so much,

We had a similar conversation the other day (and at multiple times in the past). See

Note that I erred in saying -reoprob- was available from SSC; it is from the Stata Technical Bulletin. But, I don't think you want it for your purposes anyway.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu