st: Iterative weighted least squares

From   Ben Abigadol <>
Subject   st: Iterative weighted least squares
Date   Wed, 28 Mar 2012 23:12:34 +0200

I have searched in vain for a command that will perform weighted least
squares for cross section data in stata. I have found -vwls- but it
seems that it performs the estimation just once and does not seek
convergence through iterative process, as I understand should be in
WLS or in FGLS.

Ben Abigadol