Re: st: Data Management

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Data Management
Date   Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:21:06 +0100

The different prefixes are not a problem. You want them to end up as
separate variables.

The -help- for -reshape- makes this explicit with examples like

reshape long inc ue, i(id) j(year)

In your case it will presumably be something like

reshape long cash securities <and so on>

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM, David Ashcraft
<> wrote:

> These all are balance sheet and income statement items e.g. cash, securities, inventory fixed assets sales etc.

Joerg Luedicke <>