Re: st: Formatted 3-way tables

From   Richard Moverare <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Formatted 3-way tables
Date   Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:52:01 +0200

Eric, David,

thank you for your replies! Both -tab3way- and -tablecol- seem to be
doing what I want to do. But it seems a bit difficult to use -logout-
in order to get a result that doesn't need further editing. Thanks
also for the information about using loops in -tabout-, I don't
understand how I didn't see that. However, as I understand it, it is
not a solution if you want supercolumns, only when you add more row,
or do I miss something here?

Anyway, I will make something work by using your suggestions. Still, I
am surprised that Stata, that in my opinion is superior to other
statistical softwares in most aspects, doesn't have some more
elaborate feature for building and exporting tables. In this aspect,
SAS, SPSS and other competitors are much better.

All the best,
Richard