st: Testing for association

From   "Shittu, Aminu" <ameen_vet@yahoo.com>
Subject   st: Testing for association
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2012 06:20:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi List members,
I have a genotype variable with 3 levels (AA, AC and CC); is there a way of testing for individual association of each genotype with the response variable ulcer status (positive and negative) of a patient? They are recorded in 2 separate columns though. I used "tab ulcerstatus genotype, col chi" and got the overall chi2 and p-value.
Aminu.