st: Pstest bias reduction

From   Nick Sauers <nck0208@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Pstest bias reduction
Date   Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:04:13 -0400

I used Stata for propensity score matching.  After completing my match, I
ran the Pstest command, and I'm unable to interpret the column that
reports bias. How is bias calculated in Pstest? I've tried multiple
calculations, and my numbers don't align with the  output.

Thanks!

Nick Sauers
nck0208@gmail.com