Re: st: Negative R-squareds using xtivreg2

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: Negative R-squareds using xtivreg2
Date   Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:56:47 +0200

See this:

A negative r-square is not necessarily problematic (though it is likely that the model is misspecified). You might want to use another kind of estimator for binary dependent variables.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior
University of Lausanne