Re: st: Append new row to existing matrix

From   "Sandy Y. Zhu" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Append new row to existing matrix
Date   Sat, 24 Mar 2012 19:40:35 -0400

Hi everyone:

Sorry to email again, but I just adjusted to my own dataset, and it
won't work. My dataset has 917 events, each with 6 observations. I
would like to regress rprf on rmrf, smb, and hml for each event,
that's why i added reg rprf rmrf smb hml if event==`i'. I'm not sure
if this is correct, but it's coming back as no observation. I know
that some of the events in my dataset have no observation--is there
any chance I can program it in the loop to tell stata to output an
empty space for those and carry on?

Thanks!

Current adpated code:

forv i=1(1)917 {