Re: st: panel tobit with fixed effects

From   Anders Alexandersson <>
Subject   Re: st: panel tobit with fixed effects
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:21:03 -0400

The help description of -xttobit- also says "Honoré (1992) has
developed a semiparametric
estimator for fixed-effect tobit models." He has an available ado file
for this named pantob.ado

Honoré, B. E. 1992. Trimmed LAD and least squares estimation of truncated
        and censored regression models with fixed effects.  Econometrica 60: