Re: st: playing with coefficients

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: playing with coefficients
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:06:14 +0000

I am not clear that the sum and product of coefficients from different
models have a useful meaning, seriously or playfully,  but

. help statsby

is an answer to your question. See also various programs and papers by
Roger Newson. One place to start is