Re: st: RE: RE: Xtgee - noconstant option

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Xtgee - noconstant option
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:12:53 +0000

How much difference you will see in practice clearly depends on how
close your means are to zero. I can't see that you should find this
impressive or that you have a discovery here. If you change the
criterion of evaluation, the evaluation changes.

Nick