st: probit or xtprobit

Subject   st: probit or xtprobit
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:20:02 +0100

Hi statalisters,

I am working with panel data of 1700 firms for 7 years.
I need to obtain the probability to obtain public grants for every year.
Can I obtain these predicted probabilities using xtprobit? How I can do this? or do I have to estimate seven probit models for every year and obtain a prediction of this event?

Thanks for help,