Re: st: nnmatch

From   brendan.halpin@ul.ie (Brendan Halpin)
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: nnmatch
Date   Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:39:17 +0000

On Wed, Mar 21 2012, Melaku Fekadu wrote:

> Thanks for Brendan. I thought about this but then I was afraid that the
> program may do some kind of bias adjustments to the choice of the
> control group based on the outcome variable which is totally fictitious
> here. What do you think?

I don't know nnmatch. I would expect, however, that matching would not
take the outcome into account. You could verify this by running the job
more than once, with different fictitious y-variables.

Brendan
--
Brendan Halpin,   Department of Sociology,   University of Limerick,   Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147  f +353-61-202569  h +353-61-338562;  Room F1-009 x 3147