st: convergence not achieved

From   saqlain raza <bhatti_sb@yahoo.com>
To   Stata <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: convergence not achieved
Date   Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I use STATA 11.2 SE. I run the command -asmprobit- with some case specific covariates and there is no any alternate specific variable in my data.
asmprobit decision, casevars(var1 var2 .....var20) case(id) alternatives(mode)
After running the model, it do not show me the results for some covariates and at the end there is a warning: convergence not achieved. I tried by increasing the iterations and also the options in maximize but all in vain. Is there any solution for this problem?

Thanks
Saqlain RAZA
Phd student