st: Wrapping long variable labels with esttab

From   Dorothy Bridges <dbstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Wrapping long variable labels with esttab
Date   Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:25:09 -0700

Dear all:

I am using esttab to export tables to Tex.  Some of my variable labels
are necessarily long, and I would like them to appear on two lines
rather than run off the page.  I see that estout has a "wrap" option,
and that esttab claims to support estout options, but "wrap" isn't
doing anything for me.  Perhaps I'm applying it wrong?  I've searched
Statalist and the help files, to no avail.  Any thoughts would be most
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dorothy