st: xtmelogit with sampling weights

From   Shikha Sinha <>
Subject   st: xtmelogit with sampling weights
Date   Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:50:54 -0700

Dear all,

Is it possible to use sampling weights with -xtmelogit. I am using 2
levels random effect model, but -xtmelogit does not allow me to use
survey weights. Should I be using weights at all with xtmelogit?

Thanks in advance,