Re: st: Keeping an entire cell based on an observation taking a particular value

From   Dooruj Rambaccussing <dooruj.rambaccussing@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Keeping an entire cell based on an observation taking a particular value
Date   Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:57:42 +0000

Thank you very much Nick. It is very helpful.