Re: st: Confirming whether a variable is binary or continuous

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Confirming whether a variable is binary or continuous
Date   Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:34:17 +0000

I flagged the importance of remembering missings earlier today.

In the same spirit -findname- (SJ, SSC)

findname , type(numeric) all(@ == int(@))

finds all integer-valued variables.

Nick