Re: st: Combining two graphs with the same y-axis but with/without xlabels (50% solved)

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Combining two graphs with the same y-axis but with/without xlabels (50% solved)
Date   Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:20:59 -0500

You can use the  forced size option -fxsize()-

sysuse citytemp, clear

cap graph drop left right

scatter region tempjan ,  ytitle("") ylab( , valuelabel grid) ///
 plotregion( margin(large)) plotregion(style(none)) name(left) ///
 xtitle(" ") xla( ,  labcolor(white) tlcolor(none))  ///
 fxsize(30)  graphregion(color(white))

scatter region tempjuly,  ytitle("") yscale(off) ///
 plotregion(margin(large) )plotregion(style(none)) name(right)
 ysc( noline ) graphregion(color(white))

graph combine left right, ycommon col(2) ///
  graphregion(color(white)) imargin(0 0 0 0)

Scott