st: _curvsi_ -like options for conditional & stratified Cox models

To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: _curvsi_ -like options for conditional & stratified Cox models
Date   Sun, 18 Mar 2012 12:41:50 +0000

Hello all,

I am working with a Cox model with conditional failure (multiple
failure, time from t= 0):

stset time, fail(status) exit(time .) id(id) enter(time0)
stcox i.A B C, efron robust nolog strata(failurenum D).

I am attempting to plot survival functions (preferably with CIs) by
several categories, and have tried a range of options, but these do
not support stratified-multiple failure analyses (including _curvsi_,
which does not appear to allow "long" format data).

Some similar issues here:

Any hints on engineering this? I've tried to force a conditional
analysis into "wide" format, but this has not worked so far.

Thanks so much-

-- Andrew Lover
Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology Research (CIDER)
Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
National University of Singapore