Re: st:AR(1) error notice: sample may not include multiple panels

From   Amanda Fu <>
Subject   Re: st:AR(1) error notice: sample may not include multiple panels
Date   Sat, 17 Mar 2012 23:12:14 -0400

Hello Mr. Nicholas and Mr. Herron,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

After seeing the above suggestions, I checked chapter 9 in Cameron and
Trivedi again and saw there was some useful discussion. I am sorry
that I missed this this morning. I focused on searching stuff related
to "time series" in that book.

In addition to Arellano-Bond estimator, would it be fine if I use
Cochrane–Orcutt estimation (-prais, cort) to estimate AR(1)?

Thank you!